Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cute birthday cupcake - Froggie

Cupcake pink and green, ordered by Eisya, my friend, Sala's younger sister. No specific theme, only she asked for cute froggie.. errrr.. hope my version of froggies are cute enough hehehe.. though they might lok a bit 'sad', but they are actually in love and that look of sadness is actually "stim".. hahhaha...

The cakes are for celebrating her 23rd birthday on 9th February. Happy birthday to u Eisya, hope you enjoy your day and the cakes with friends and families :).


For this cupcake I decorated it with stars and loves to match the cute froggie design. Topped with a bit of gold balls, and for the frogs' eyes I used marshmallow cut into half.

Eisya, thanks for the order. As the saying goes, Tell your friends if you like it, Tell it to me if you don't (Kalau suka bagitau kawan, tak suka bagitau saya). Hehehehe...












2 comments: