Friday, February 18, 2011

Mini cuppies assorted

Chocolate with pink cream and vanilla with yellow cream
Couple of weeks ago I got a call from Ms Rozita asking about cupcakes for door gift. I didn't quite catch whom she got my number from. Turned out that she works in MAS too.

Last week she called to order some mini cuppies set. A mixture of chocolate, vanilla butter, strawberry and orange flavors. 

Thanks Rozita for the order. The other 2 sets will be coming next week as promised. :D
 
Orange with purple cream and strawberry with yellow cream



Now, to order your own set, just email me at marocupcake@yahoo.com, tell me how many sets, the flavor when you want it and if you need it to be delivered.  Or you can leave me your contact number. Price per set is RM28 for 35 pieces. Delivery will be charged accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment